Eating Through Life

Adventures in eating from a 23 yr old with eyes bigger than her stomach.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Apologies and excitement

I have been very busy over the past week or so, and my at-home-internet has been temporarily disabled due to an over-enthusiastic kitten and his liking for chewing on cords. He's also the reason I've been busy, as he has been off getting operated on, and needing looking after.

I have been eating, and cooking, some lovely things that I fully intend to write up once this business dies down, so please bear with me.

In other news, I am dining at http://www.ezard.com.au on Saturday night, and the excitement is almost tangible.

We have booked out their private room, we have 9 of us eating and drinking our way through the degustation with wine matching, and we have rooms at the adelphi for afters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home